The Philippines is one of the world’s biggest producers and exporters of rubber.
Suppose you are eager to know more about the rubber industry in the Philippines and supply your rubber with the most competitive prices from a top Iranian rubber manufacturer and exporter. In that case, we invite you to read this article carefully.
Introducing the Philippines
The Philippines is one of the most important Southeast Asia countries in the western Pacific ocean.
• There are 19 languages spoken in this country; the Philippines is composed of 7,641 islands.
• The Philippines has 110M population of 110M, making it the 13th most populous country in the world with a 300k square kilometers area.
• The GDP of the Philippines is over $402B. People of this country have around 4k income annually on average, with a medium level of human development index.
The economy of the Philippines is growing, and the agriculture industry, including the rubber industry, is expanding in this interesting country.
Rubber Industry Condition In the Philippines
The rubber industry is one of the important parts of the Philippines’ economy. This country is among the top producers and exporters of rubber in the world.
• In 2021, the Philippines produced approximately 430.6 thousand metric tonnes. This country is among the top 15 exporters of rubber in the world.
• The Philippines exported 206.99 thousand metric tonnes of rubber in 2021; this export is done to different countries such as the United States of America, China, Japan, and South Korea
• The Philippines also imports millions of dollars of rubber annually from countries like China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, and Iran
In the next section of this article, we want to introduce you to the top 10 biggest rubber manufacturers in the Philippines and then introduce you to Iran, one of the leading rubber exporters in the Philippines.
The Biggest Rubber Manufacturers In the Philippines
The Philippines is among the top producers and exporters of rubber globally, located in southeast Asia, where rubber major players exist.
There are many companies manufacturing rubber across the Philippines country, here we want to introduce you to the top 10 biggest rubber manufacturers of the Philippines.
• Ferotex Phils
• King-Bel Rubber Enterprises
• Guan Yiac Hardware
• Ubertas Industrial Trading
• Taurus Industrial Hoses
• Bengar Industrial
• Nextphase International
• The Plastic Packaging Specialist
• Sentinel Plastics Manufacturing Corporation
• Alatone Plastics, Incorporated
The Philippines is among the top manufacturers and exporters of rubber and is also a rubber importer from different countries such as China, Japan, Thailand, and Iran.
Iran, A Top Rubber Exporter To the Philippines
Iran is among the rubber exporters to the Philippines; many reasons are making importing rubber from Iran reasonable; these are:
• Iran is one the top producers of oil in the world, making different types of rubbers with the lowest prices in the world.
• The top-notch quality Iranian rubber is world famous; you can source all your rubber needs with the highest quality possible.
• There are many companies manufacturing and exporting rubber; you can search for the most appropriate one based on your company’s unique needs and wants.
There are different transportation methods from Iran; you can supply your rubber as fast as possible based on the highest international standards.
Vira Petroleum, an exporter of rubber process oil
Vira Petroleum is one of the biggest exporters of rubber process oil and oil-based products in Iran.
- We are among the top companies in Iran, working in the international market based on the highest level of international standards
- Vira Petroleum can supply all your rubber process oil needs based on your customized requests; we are offering you the most competitive prices in the world and the top-notch quality you expect from an international company
- We are equipped with the best and state-of-the-art supply chain and transportation equipment and can source your needs in the Philippines in a very short time
We invite you to visit our official website for more information about Vira Petroleum company and inquiry rubber process oil.
The Ending Points
The Philippines is among the top 15 rubber exporters of the world and has an expanding economy and rubber industry.
Vira Petroleum can supply all your rubber process oil needs in the Philippines with the highest quality, for receiving our free consultation about the latest market information and placing your order, please contact our sales experts using your preferred method of contact.