Malaysia is the sixth-biggest manufacturer of natural rubber in the world, with 1-5 million tonnes of rubber production annually.
If you are interested in knowing more about the rubber industry in Malaysia, reading this article will be very helpful.
Malaysia is one of the most important countries in Southeast Asia, playing a prominent role in this region, especially in the rubber industry.
- Malaysia has around $440B GDP, with a GDP Per Capita of over 13k for its people
- This country has around 34M population with a very high human development index
Malaysia has a growing economy, and rubber industry production, especially rubber gloves, is one of this country’s leading products for export.
Rubber Industry Condition in Malaysia
The rubber industry is one of the most critical industries in Malaysia. This country is one of the most prominent players in the world in the rubber industry.
- Malaysia has an export of over $1B annually, making it the fourth biggest rubber exporter in the world. The main export destinations are China, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Slovakia, and the United States of America
- Malaysia is the second biggest importer of rubber in the world, with an annual import of over $1.4B from Thailand, Ghana, Burma, Philippines, Iran, and …
Malaysia is among the most prominent manufacturers, exporters, importers, and suppliers of rubber worldwide.
The Biggest Rubber Manufacturers in Malaysia
Malaysia is one of the biggest producers and consumers of rubber in the world and one of the essential players in this growing market.
We will have two sections in this part, the first is the list of top tire and rubber production companies, and the second is the list of top rubber glove manufacturers in Malaysia.
These are the top rubber manufacturing companies in Malaysia:
- Continental Tyre Malaysia, the company has 528 employees with annual revenue of $227.3M
- Malaysian Rubber Board, this company has 2.8k employees with annual revenue of $100M
- Pacestar, this company has 57 employees with revenue of $12.3M annually
- Well call Hose Sdn Bhd; this company has 44 employees with annual revenue of $8.7M per year
- Profound Rubber Industries, located in Penang, a Malaysian company with 34 employees, has annual revenue of $8.6M
- Leong Hock Auto Sdn Bhd, this company has 25 employees with revenue of $5.3M annually
- Matrix-Ed Sdn Bhd, this company has $5.3M annual revenue with 24 employees
- Demand Options Sdn Bhd, this company has 21 employees and $5M in annual revenue
- WT Hose & Couplings Sdn Bhd, this company has 22 employees and a $4.6M annual revenue
- MTD Industries Sdn Bhd, this company has 19 employees and $4.5M in annual revenue
Malaysia with over $7B in the export of rubber gloves, is the biggest rubber gloves exporter in the world; the biggest rubber gloves manufacturers in Malaysia are:
- Brightway Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Bhd
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Supermax Corp Bhd
- Comfort Gloves Bhd
- Careplus Group Bhd
- Rubber Corp Bhd
- Koon Seng Sdn Bhd
- Tan Sin Lian Industries Sdn Bhd
Malaysia is the fourth biggest exporter and the second biggest importer of rubber in the world.
Iran, A Leading Rubber Exporter to Malaysia
Malaysia is the second largest important of rubber in the world, and Iran is one of the important countries exporting rubber to Malaysia.
- Iran is located at the center of the world and is number one in the world for the oil and gas reserve
- There are many companies in Iran that you can select for purchasing rubber; these companies are exporting rubber to different countries of the world, including Malaysia
- Top quality and the most competitive prices are two features of the Iranian rubber companies
Introducing Vira Petroleum
Vira Petroleum is one of the brand companies in Iran, exporting rubber process oil and oil-based products to different countries, including Malaysia. Rubber process oil is used to manufacture rubber and improve rubber products’ physical properties.
- We will supply all your needs as fast as possible using our state-of-the-art and distributed supply chain and transportation equipment
- Price is very important; Vira Petroleum offers the most competitive prices in the world
- Offering superb quality is what makes us unique and creates an advantage for you both in the Malaysia market and international space
The Bottom Line
Malaysia is one of the leading players in the global rubber industry market, playing a prominent role due to its power in both manufacturing and consumption of rubber.
Rubber processing oil is one of the essential products for producing all kinds of rubber. Since Malaysia is one of the significant rubber producers, it has a high need for rubber processing oil. Iran is considered one of Malaysia’s important suppliers of rubber processing oil. Verapetrolim provides rubber process oil with high quality, reasonable prices, and in different types from the best producers in Iran.
If you have any questions or want to place your order, please get in touch with us using different contact methods available on the Vira Petroleum website.