Sri Lanka is one of the countries with high potential in the rubber industry; it’s expected that this country will become one of the top producers and exporters of rubber in the world in the next few years.
Suppose you are eager to know about the rubber industry in Sri Lanka and supply your rubbers with the highest quality from a top Iranian rubber manufacturer and supplier. In that case, we invite you to read this article.
Introducing Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is an island country in South Asia and is overgrowing in different industries, especially rubber.
● Sri Lanka has over 65k square kilometers area, and 4.4% of this country is water
● With over 22M population, Sri Lanka has over $85B GDP, with a GDP per capita of around 4k
Sri Lanka is a growing country, and the rubber industry in Sri Lanka will soon be among the key players in the world’s rubber industry.
Rubber Industry In Sri Lanka
The rubber industry in Sri Lanka is growing through a well-structured plan and support from the government.
● In 2021, the total export of rubber and rubber products to different countries of the world will exceed $1B, and the government has the plan to achieve $5B for rubber export in Sri Lanka
● At the same time, millions of dollars of rubber annually are imported to Sri Lanka from countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran, and …
Sri Lanka’s rubber industry is proliferating; in the solid tire market, Sri Lanka is a leader and supplies over 25% of the world’s demand.
The Biggest Rubber Industry Manufacturers In Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka has a growing rubber industry, and the government of this country has a very well-structured plan for increasing rubber production and export in Sri Lanka for the next few years.
There are many companies manufacturing rubber in Sri Lanka; the biggest rubber manufacturers in Sri Lanka are these companies.
● ATG Lanka PVT LTD
● ATG Occupational PTV LTD
● ALI Brothers PVT LTD
● ALMAR INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD
● ALMAR TRADING COMPANY PVT LTD
● ANSELL LANKA PVT LTD
● AROMA LATEX PTV LTD
● AROMA NATURAL RUBBER PVT LTD
● ARPITALIAN COMPACT SOLES PVT LTD
● ASSOCIATED CEAT PVT LTD
● ASSOCIATED MOTORWAYS PVT LTD
● ASSOCIATED SPECIALITY RUBBERS PVT LTD
● ATG HAND CARE PVT LTD
● CENTRAL RUBBER PVT LTD
As you can see, there are many companies and human resources in Sri Lanka’s rubber industry, and the number of companies will grow exponentially soon.
It’s also expected that both the export and import of rubber will grow year over year in Sri Lanka.
Iran, A Top Rubber Exporter To Sri Lanka
Iran is one of the top exporters of rubber and rubber products to Sri Lanka.
● Iran has the first oil and gas reserve in the world
● There are many companies manufacturing and exporting rubber in Iran
● Iran’s rubber industry is famous for its top quality and the most competitive prices in the world
If you want to import your rubber from Iran, we invite you to contact us for free expert consultation and to speak about the details of your orders.
Getting To Know Vira Petroleum
Vira Petroleum is one of Iran’s biggest rubber-processing oil and oil-related product manufacturers and exporters.
● Vira Petroleum is offering rubber process oil in different varieties and formats; customized orders will be done based on customer request
● We are an international company with over 20 years of experience in trading rubber process oil across the world
● Using our state-of-the-art supply chain and transportation equipment, we can supply all your rubber process oil needs in Sri Lanka as fast as possible based on the highest quality international standards
For more information about Vira Petroleum company and placing your order, please get in touch with us using different contact methods on the website.
The Bottom Line
The rubber industry in Sri Lanka is growing and expanding exponentially; this country has the plan to achieve over $5B in the export of rubber by 2025.
To place your order and receive our free consultation, please call us using the phone numbers on the website.