Automobile tires are one of the biggest industries in the world. A round rubber component is used to protect the vehicle rim.
Rubber process oil, known briefly as RPO, is the primary substance used for manufacturing different tires for different purposes.
Introducing Automobile Tire
An automobile tire is a round rubber component used in different vehicles to protect the vehicle’s rim and provide traction between the road and the automobile.
- The tire is manufactured from rubber process oil
- As a tire is produced from rubber, it absorbs the vehicle’s shock, is flexible, and can lessen the vibration’s impact.
The tire is composed of rubber process oil, tread, carbon black, fabric, jointless cap heads, and beads.
Automobile tires are growing, and the latest technologies are used for manufacturing different types of tires.
We will speak about the automobile market in the next section.
Different Types of Tires
The automobile tire market is composed of different types of tires; we want to get to know these tires in this section.
1. All-season Tires
These tires create smooth driving and traction in all seasons of the year.
2. Touring Tires
These types of tires are also providing smooth driving four seasons of the year, this types of tires also provide high performance
3. Summer Tires
These types of tires are designed for the best performance in warm weather conditions
4. Performance Tires
These tires have higher speed ratings and are designed especially for wet weather, but they also work well in four seasons of the year.
5. Highway Tires
These types of tires are designed for heavier vehicles and provide good handling and smooth driving for these types of vehicles.
6. Mud Terrain Tires
These types of tires are designed for uneven surfaces and difficult situations, providing security and smooth drinking in these types of environments and situations.
7. Rib Tires
These types of tires are used for vehicles that are on highways for a long time, creating smooth driving and efficiency for the automobile
8. Spare Tires
These types of tires are designed to help you out if you have a flat fire; these types of tires often have limits about the mile and speed you can use them.
9. Winter Tires
These tires are designed to provide smooth drinking and security in cold weather conditions; these tires are perfect for snowy and icy weather and environments.
Automobile Tire Market
Currently, the market size of the automobile tire is $122B, and the compound annual growth rate of this industry is expected to be 4.3% from 2022 to 2030.
- It’s expected that the market size of the automobile industry to achieve over $180B in 2030
- The Asia Pacific has the highest growth rate, with an annual growth rate of over 4.5%
- The global automotive tire market is divided into summer, winter, and all-season tires. The all-season segment has the highest market share, with an annual growth rate of over 4.2% from 2022 to 2030
- The global automotive tire market by vehicle type is categorized into passenger, commercial, and electric vehicles. The passenger segment has the highest market share, with an annual growth rate of 4.3% from 2022 to 2030
- From the point of rim size, the global automobile market has three sections less than 15 inches, 15 to 20 inches, and more than 20 inches, 15 to 20 inches rim size has the highest market share with an annual growth rate of 4.1%
Key Players of The Automobile Tire Market
The automobile tire market is huge and growing across the world.
- The Asia Pacific has the highest market share of the global automotive tire market, thus experiencing experience growth in population and economy, and has a very bright future
- The second biggest region is Europe; this area has over $50B market share of the global automotive tire market
- The third biggest region is North America; passenger section with a focus on fuel efficiency has the growth rate in this area
Many companies in the world are manufacturing automobile tires, these companies are key players in this market.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Continental Corporation
- China National Chemical Corporation
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Toyo Tire Corporation
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd
- The Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd
- Hankook Tire & Technology Co, Ltd
- Nokian Tyres plc
Iran, A Leading RPO Supplier in The World
Rubber process oil, known as RPO, is one of the most important components used for manufacturing different types of tires.
- Iran is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of RPO in the world
- As the first country in oil and gas reserve and many petrochemical companies, Iran is one of the best choices for supplying all your RPO
For more information about Iran’s oil and gas industry and different RPO suppliers, please contact us using your preferred contact method.
Introducing Vira Petroleum
Vira Petroleum is one of the biggest manufacturers and suppliers of RPO and different kinds of petroleum-related products.
Vira Petroleum has these competitive advantages:
- Offering the most competitive prices in the market, we are providing you with different comfortable payment conditions based on your needs and unique requests
- Superb quality is our priority; using top and experienced experts guarantees high-quality products for our valued customers
- Vira Petroleum uses state-of-the-art and distributed supply chain and transportation equipment, as an international company, we can supply all your demands as fast as possible
If you are looking for a reliable partner to supply RPO for your tire manufacturing company, please contact our sales experts; our customer service is available 24/7 to answer all your questions and place your order.